v1.3.4 implements a new email campaign manager and several other features and bug fixes.
- Method to get field groups by category issue where irrelevant data was returned fixed.
- Review custom fields now display properly on reviews.
- Users not attached to a login module are now able to change their password even if a login module is enabled.
- Admin order upgrade email not sending fixed.
- SQL error occurring for certain zip code radius searches fixed.
- Fixed maintenance database find/replace not found error.
- Several paging issues fixed.
- Fixed issue if website screenshots cache days setting was 0 the screenshots may not generate properly.
- Documents date now formatted according to date settings.
- Listing email pages are no longer accessible by manually typing in the URL if this feature is disabled for the listing.
- https:// is now allowed when standardizing URLs
- Login module registration URL redirect fixed
- Listing wrapper, header, footer file settings now work properly on classified pages.
- Blog deleting issues fixed.
- Fixed map geocoding issues.
- User profile images can now be deleted by the admin.
- PDF downloads no longer generate in the home folder.
- Email Manager added - includes email campaigns, email lists (newsletters), revised queue.Â All emails are now logged and the log will be utilized in future versions to display complete history of sent emails.
- HTML5 geocoding now added to search form.Â The city/state are automatically populated into the location field.Â This feature is only supported by specific HTML5 compliant browsers.
- Custom fields now have options of being "Editable" or "Hidden".
- Custom text, textarea, and html editor fields can now have character limits.
- Banners can now be limited to a specific location.
- Users are now automatically reminded by email 4 times in 7 day intervals to confirm their email address as long as it remains unconfirmed.
- Global *ip_address* variable added for all email templates.
- Listing reviews new template file added.Â /blocks/listing_review.tpl is now used for each individual review instead of everything being in /listing_reviews.tpl.
- Added PDF and vCard to comparison page.
- iFrame (youtube) and embed/object code now better supported for HTML fields to allow videos to be embedded.
- Listing website fields now automatically display an icon when a valid URL is typed allowing the administrator to click this icon to open the URL in a new window.Â This is useful when validating new listings.
- Added help text to multiple admin area forms.
- Map zoom setting added.
- Map settings condensed to allow a single selection of the map type.
- Admin quick search improved.
- Currency suffix, currency prefix, and number of decimals settings added to language settings.
- UK partial zip code searching is now possible.
- If a user logs in via a remote login module (Engage) they are now prompted to update their profile.
- Banner include code now displayed via dialog box from Banner Manager.
- Cancellation requests can now be deleted.
- Global file path setting added for the /files/ folder allowing easier implementation of multiple directories using the same data
- 301 URL redirects if the hostname does not match (non-www vs www) now maintains the entire URL instead of just redirecting to the home page.
- jQuery character counter now used for field character counting.
- META title fields now completely override the title field and do not affect the page header.
- Login modules significantly simplified removing a lot of duplicate code.
- Several file name changes to keep consistency among file names.
- Banned IP authentication now handled by the authentication class and done on the page rather than after form submission.
- The search form button now has a unique CSS ID
- Improved memory usage of database backup
- Social Engine login module updated.
- Removed sitemap ping to moreover.com after reports of 404 errors.
- Suspended Orders link added to admin menu.
- Several additions to CDN usage.
- Several improvements to admin GUI including showing the username instead of just the ID and date formatting.
- Removed snapcasa from thumbnail providers.
- If location or category database tables are now emptied manually the script auto-corrects these tables if needed.
- All file size settings now use kilobytes instead of bytes.
- Updated TCPDF to latest version.
- Updated HTML Purifier to latest version.
- Updated CKEditor to latest version.
- Sitemap no longer shows hidden categories/locations.
Thursday, March 17, 2011