v1.3.3 implements a new blog addon, cancellation requests, and improved stability.
- Google maps marker is now displayed properly in the admin area coordinates selector.
- Fixed location sorting
- Remember me feature fixed.Â Was not adhering to admin setting.
- Banner type label in admin banner manager fixed.
- The listing website is now displayed properly in the vCard.
- PayPal fixes.
- CRON now runs on schedule more closely (performance improved)
- Listing category/locations counts improved/fixed
- Fixed banner linking issues
- Fixed password strength meter display issue on user edit account form
- Invoice email now sends when a user changes their order
- One time discounts no longer apply to recurring invoices.
- Free order renewing fixed.
- Tax level 2 now properly gets passed to payment gateways.
- Banner type validation fixed when a user adds a banner.
- Content Delivery Network option added (set a CDN URL in defaults.php)
- New blog addon added.Â Manage posts, categories, and comments.
- Cancellation request queue added.Â Allows users a way to request their order/listing be canceled.
- Mailer now populates user variables for testing if "Send Copy to" field matches a user account.
- Added "Submit and Continue" button to admin template editor.
- New thumbnail provider added (PageGlimpse removed)
- Listing name now displayed on admin reviews list
- An invoice can now be added to an existing order.
- Review helpfulness is now counted in real time.
- Added paging to reviews.
- Added line ending setting to auto detect line endings when importing zip codes for MAC users
- Category/location short descriptions now available as a variable in search result templates
- Sitemap no longer includes empty category/locations
- Fixed PDF generation issue on some specific web servers.
- Canonical URL now uses the full category/location URL when browsing.
- Multiple small SEO fixes (filled in title tags, etc)
- *signature* variable now works in mailer.
- Improved XHTML
- on_page function now allows paths
- Friendly URL rewriting is now consistent and characters are converted automatically.
- Ratings count now available in results template.
- Google translate now can use a google API key and also sends the user IP address and referrer to prevent being blocked.
Monday, January 24, 2011