v1.2.0b (BETA) contains several new features and improves stability.
NOTE: This is an unstable beta release. Use for testing purposes only.
- Fixed errors when exporting listings.
- Fixed ajax include error which causes "Internal Server Error" popup box.
- Expired offers no longer display in search results
- Search cache bugs fixed
- Ratings message after rating a listing fixed
- Banners no longer are considered "orphans" in the admin area maintenance area.
- Duplicate banner display in admin area fixed
- Fixed language and template cookie setting when friendly URLs are used causing the cookies to revert back
- Expired offers no longer display in the offers sidebox
- IP, Word, and URL banning fixed.
- Fixed bad links in the admin area locations list (points to the category page in error)
- eWayShared syntax error fixed
- When a rating is deleted the listing rating is now immediately updated
- Mailer now properly find email addresses based on options selected (before it would often return 0)
- Free listings no longer require being renewed right after submission
- 10.4.6 importer now supports "bad" listings which do not have a membership
- Search result number now obeys admin setting
- Website screenshots feature now properly shows on comparison page
- Fixed RSS item order in some rare cases
- Session expiry fixed (caused large table size for _session table)
- Number of website screenshots captured is now properly reported in CRON email
- Short description truncating fixed in listing results
- Fixed search engine sitemaps failing to validate
- Updating pricing and checking the "Update current" checkbox now properly updates current orders.
- Site link text now placed below the site link images
- US State 2 letter code replacement on searching fixed
- Fixed preloading of categories/locations on listing edit pages or when adding a listing and an error occurs
- Listing upgrades now properly processed
- Improved Banner HTML to be XHTML validated and consistent via a template file
- Reviews can now be sorted via table headers in admin area
- Added help text to product groups and products add/edit forms in admin area
- Progress bars replaced simple numericl percentages for several ajax features
- A custom page can now be set as the index page content
- Website screenshots addon now lets two image sizes to be specified.
- Mailer now has a more consistent set of variables which can be used
- Backup compression and frequency can now be set for CRON backup
- Alpha links can now filter categories or listings (admin option)
- Frequently Asked Questions addon now uses jQuery to hide/show answers smoothly
- If a listing is already a favorite for a user, "Remove From Favorites" is now shown.
- Custom field group variables are now available in the listing_default.tpl template.
- Website preview is now shown if the website screenshot addon is enabled
- Suspend overdue days setting added to order edit form
- Fixed paging on admin invoices list
- Listing logo now properly shows on print listing page
- Added MyBB login module
- Updated front end template for a cleaner layout (mainly in members area)
- Members area listings and orders list combined under "Orders"
- New orders view added to members area
- Find Duplicates feature added in admin maintenance area.
- Added charset setting to installer to encourage UTF8 use
- Xajax completely removed (no longer used anywhere and replaced with jQuery)
- Icons added to custom settings menu in admin area
- Adjusted CRON cleanup values to improve data usage
- Added memory optimizations in multiple places
- Latitude and Longitude no longer updated automatically from address unless the fields are blank.
- Empty custom fields no longer show in listing PDF's
- Multiple XHTML validation improvements
- If zip code is now allowed, it no longer shows on listing page
- If only one pricing option is available we do not show the "Option" label
- Payment gateway log text areas size increased
- If unbranding addon is enabled we automatically hide the front end copyright as well
- Listing our URLs now blocked via robots.txt
- Map size moved to CSS file
- Reciprocal link can no longer be the directory URL
- Optimized H1 tags on front end template
Friday, February 19, 2010