v1.1.9 contains several new features and improves stability.
- Issues when adding banners from the admin area fixed.
- Banner display issues fixed.
- Order status change issues fixed.
- Browsing categories/locations issue fixed.
- Date formatting issues fixed.
- Admin invoice PDF formatting fixed.
- Next due date on orders list display fixed.
- Site links display fixed.
- PayPalPro syntax error fixed.
- Adding custom email templates issues fixed.
- CRON database backup error fixed.
- Timezone now properly sets time.
- Plugin priorities and hook running improved/fixed.
- Duplicate & characters when paging results fixed.
- Fixed issue when trying to move locations.
- Fixed moneybookers to properly mark invoices as paid.
- Fixed 2checkout to properly mark invoices as paid.
- Fixed sitemap IE display issue
- Broken image icons in IE for offers fixed.
- Listing claim custom fields now properly show descriptions.
- Custom field deleting fixed.
- SWF files now properly handled for banners.
- Pro-rating now properly calculates the next due date.
- Added phpfox2 login module.
- Latitude and Longitude added to exporter.
- Plugins may now be loaded from .zip files.
- Added "Renewable" setting to product pricing.
- Claimed listings no longer show the claim link.
- Custom settings can now be added.
- Password reminder URL setting added for login modules.
- Error message now displayed if no payment gateways are enabled when a user tries to pay an invoice.
- GTBillQuickPay payment gateway added.
- More options to orders list added (set status/send notification)
- User information is now available as a variable in user_index.tpl
- Invoice dates no longer include the time (not needed).
- "nofollow" added to several links in listing_default.tpl
- Removed object variables to lessen memory usage.
- Removed usage of Xajax on front end. Replaced with jQuery.
- Removed usage of DHTML grid for categories and locations in the admin area. Custom jQuery grid now used to improve performance and cross-browser display.
- Invoice descriptions now generated consistently.
Monday, January 4, 2010