phpMyDirectory v1.3.1 Released
v1.3.1 contains several new features and improves stability.
- Special characters are now converted properly if upgrading from v11 or v10.
- Invoice dates are now correct when importing from v11.
- Page number CSS updated to add spacing to the page numbers on search results
- Reviews with HTML are now properly escaped
- Fancybox popup images not appearing in IE6+7 fixed.
- Formatting issues (extra BR tags) with the HTML editor fixed.
- Authorize.net payment modules customer ID error fixed.
- Custom invoices not being able to be payed fixed
- SWF banner errors and image formats not supported producing errors fixed
- Backup manager now shows proper last backup date
- Invoice balance now show the proper sign (+/-) in email templates
- Mailer variables fixed
- Fixed PDF map display
- Fixed redirection issues
- Transaction, invoice, and order gateway names display issues fixed.
- If anonymous reviews are allowed a name field is now available for visitors to enter their name.
- If anonymous reviews are allowed a log in link is displayed on the submit review page.
- Review comments are now viewable in the administrative area.
- Comment count added to reviews list in administrative area.
- Added pending comment count to admin area statistics
- Ratings now record the date when they were added
- New comment status setting added
- New review status setting added
- Added setting allowing profile images to be enlarged
- Password strength meter added for user add/edit forms.
- 404.tpl template file added for customization of 404 errors.
- Exclusive or Inclusive tax option added.
- Banners, images, and documents are now deleted from listings if the listing's membership is changed to a membership which does not allow these features.
- Custom user fields can now be used in the invoice print templates.
- If the default country is USA or United States we now automatically enable state code conversion for searches.
- Notification added to admin invoice transaction add form
- Location searching improved
- Locations and categories can now accept a URL for the small and large images
- Banners can now have a title to better identify them
- Tax exempt and disable overdue reminders settings added.
- Categories can now be set when adding/editing custom fields.
- The listing friendly URL can now be imported
- Custom pages can now be activated/deactivated, have custom title tags, and custom template files.
- LOGGED_IN global variable added.
- First page numbers are no longer included in the URL to prevent duplicate content with search engines.
- HTML Editor now uses "controlset" CSS style for its wrapper DIV
- Listing Reviews link added to "Listings" tab in administrative area.
- Order status change email is now sent when a user upgrades and the order is set to pending until they pay
- Invoice balance now displayed on the invoice payment summary page
- The search log and email queue logs are now automatically cleaned
Friday, October 8, 2010